When someone mentions cryptocurrencies, the first thing that comes to mind is undoubtedly Bitcoin. By far the oldest and most popular token, BTC has become much more than an investment vessel.
Due to its decentralized nature and security features, it’s now a proper way to buy luxury goods. And we all know watches are the epitome of luxury!
So, in this post, we’ll explore how to buy watches with Bitcoin, how to use XEROF, and what the benefits are for an avid watch collector and enthusiast like you. Let’s start from the basics, shall we?
First of all, let's dig into the price of luxury watches in Bitcoin.
Luxury Watch Prices in Bitcoin
Based on a Bitcoin price of $20,200
Benefits of Buying a Watch
The reality is that most watch buyers sit on the fence before pulling the trigger. It makes sense since a good watch is a serious purchase. If you’re unsure what to do and how to proceed, why not ponder the benefits of buying a watch? Here’s what seasoned collectors and expert horologists have to say:
- As an investment. Watches will never go out of fashion, and the market isn’t dictated by novelty. Far from it, in fact. Most timepieces appreciate over time, which means they can always be resold for profit.
- Diversification. Let’s say most of your funds are invested in stocks or crypto. Sure, there are always benefits to holding, but one can never predict a market crash. Luxury watches, on the other hand, are impervious to such fluctuations.
- Treat yourself. The best way to make any success official is to reward yourself for your hard work. Of course, it’s always tempting to buy some new shoes, apparel or accessories, but all of these goods are temporary. Watches are timeless.
- Show off that you belong in tomorrow’s elite. First impressions matter, for better or for worse. No matter how brilliant or diligent you are, it’s still important to network and mingle with people in circles you want to belong. If you buy watches with Bitcoin, you can make a splash the moment you enter the room. Passionate horologists rarely forget an impressive piece.
- As an accessory. The thing is, pulling off a great outfit is much harder than it looks. You have, at most, three items of clothing, plus footwear. Treating yourself to a luxury watch effectively expands the opportunities to mix and match.
Popular Watches to Buy with Bitcoin
Since purchasing watches with cryptos has been going on for a couple of years now, we have a lot of data to work with. It seems that the most popular watches to buy with Bitcoin are the following brands:
- Rolex. By far the most popular watchmaker in the world, Rolex has dazzled aficionados with collections like Datejust, Day-Date, Sky-Dweller, Daytona and many others. Unlike most luxury brands, they’re not afraid to lean into sports and sponsor athletes.
- Omega. Another Swiss giant, Omega is also a brand that doesn’t focus solely on luxury. Their watches’ performance is second to none, as evident by the fact that Buzz Aldrin wore the Speedmaster Pro on the Moon, which later became known as the Moonwatch. And it worked perfectly!
- Audemars Piguet. A long-time favorite of the elite, AP is an icon of watches both old and new. They are unafraid to try new things, which is why they have a lot of unorthodox pieces in their collection. Jewels are their bread and butter, as are limited editions and one-off models. The Royal Oak, however, is the biggest staple of them all.
- Patek Philippe. Best known for its unique mix of science and style, Patek Philippe is a company that redefined what luxury means. Instead of just encrusting their pieces in diamonds, they also focus on functionality. Complexity is their forte, as evident by The Graves Supercomplication, one of the most bizarre watches of all time.
How to Find Your Dream Watch
We know buying a watch with Bitcoin can be daunting, especially if this is your first rodeo. But fear not - the process is actually very simple and implements clear steps to help you make the right choice. Here’s how it goes:
- Visit your local dealers. Make sure they accept XEROF. It’s an easy and secure way to purchase a watch without the usual hassle involving crypto retailers. XEROF only works with reputable and licensed luxury timepiece dealers.
- Choose an authorized dealer. Always check their license, reputation and listing on a manufacturer’s official website. If they don’t have the credentials, find another.
- Search online. Many prominent watch dealers have set up online shops. Some even implement technologies such as AR and VR to create a better buying experience.
- Test them on your wrist. It’s not just about the fit. The weight and the shape are also important and might depend on what are your daily activities.
- Confirm value over time. Before pulling the trigger, look at how the price has been moving since the watch was first released. It should tell you if it’s a good investment or not.
Why Use XEROF when Buying a Watch with Bitcoin
The biggest reason to use XEROF to buy watches is that it’s a crypto gateway. You’re not forced to buy at retailers who only use crypto. XEROF takes your BTC, ETH or USDT and exchanges them into USD, EUR or CHF. The money is then transferred to the retailer once you make the purchase. The process is easy, fast and safe.
How to Use XEROF When Buying Your Watches
- Create a XEROF account.
- Fill out your profile information and upload the legal documents, as well as the purchase agreement.
- Send cryptocurrencies from your wallet.
- XEROF exchanges the tokens into CHD, EUR or USD.
- Find a watchmaker, purchase the watch and the money will be sent to their account by XEROF.
Click the button below to get started right away.
Congratulations, now you know how to buy watches with Bitcoin! Make sure you know what you’re looking for and that you’re buying from a licensed dealer. And most importantly, use XEROF to ensure the transaction is processed quickly and securely. Good luck on your horological adventures!
Is it easy to buy watches with Bitcoin?
Yes, modern watchmakers and dealers all have web presentations, which makes browsing and purchasing easy.
How do I buy a watch with Bitcoin?
To buy a watch with Bitcoin, just create a XEROF account, verify it, send crypto from your wallet, and start shopping.
Is it safe to buy watches with Bitcoin?
Yes, if you’re using a secure crypto gateway like XEROF while shopping at a licensed dealer.
XEROF is a Swiss-licensed Crypto Gateway that offers exchange services for customers who possess crypto wallets and want to use them as fiat currency to purchase real estate properties and luxury goods.Learn more about XEROF